Saturday 25 May 2013

23rd May

Well aren't I the lucky one again? I decided to book the show for Donny and Marie at the Flamingo Hotel. Got half price tickets from the booth and when I arrived they put me on a table for four at the back on my own. Just before the show was due to start I was moved to a seat right in front of the stage which should have been $300. When they came on Donny went round the front row clapping their hands. Yes that included me! He then spotted an enthisiastic deary sitting a few away from me and came down and lay across about four of them and his head was right beside my lap. They were the consummate performers. What surprised me most was what an amazing voice Marie has. She sang an absolutely perfect rendition of Nessun Dorma. Now I wouldn't have taken her for that genre. Left to look around a few more of the hotels to find an interesting bar which I found in the Cosmopolitan. There is a lot to be said for that saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and justly so. I will be off in the morning early to Boston and I really hate to leave. So farewell Vegas, was great knowing you. Hello Boston. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment